6th Annual Postdoctoral Research Symposium
- SOPS 2016 Symposium Flyer
- Date and location: February 5, 2016, Beckman Institute at the University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign
- Program: 2016 Symposium Program 2016 Full Symposium Program
- Registration: Closed!
- Presentations: Postdoctoral scholars are invited to present their research in talk or poster formats; graduate students are encouraged to submit poster presentations. Talks should be no longer than 12 minutes, with 3 minutes for questions. Posters should measure no more than 48″x48″
- Awards: Audience choice talk and poster finalists will be awarded cash prizes after the keynote address. Several travel awards will be provided for out-of-town presenters
- Keynote: Dr. Adam Kruse from the School of Music. He will be presenting a keynote lecture entitled “Bring the Noise: Challenging the Relationships Between Hip-Hop and School Music”.
- Food: Light breakfast, catered lunch, and refreshments during the day will be provided. A reception will follow the keynote address.